KINLIN GROVER VACATION RENTALS PET POLICY
While many of our properties adhere to a strict "No Pets" policy, a select number of our homes welcome dogs and are advertised as “Pet Friendly.” This will be specifically noted on each property’s information page and you may be asked to sign an additional pet addendum to you rental agreement. Any guest found with a pet in a property that is not pet friendly will be required to vacate the premises without refund. This is strictly enforced. Do note that owners may bring their own pets on occasion to their homes even though the property has a “No Pets” policy. If you have any pet-related health issues it is your responsibility to confirm this with your rental agent.
Pet Friendly Properties:
For your own comfort and for the comfort and safety of our homeowners and other guests, there are certain restrictions that must apply to pet friendly properties:
- Pet friendly properties accept dogs per approval of the property owner. “Visiting” pets are not allowed.
- No cats are allowed unless specifically requested and approved by the property owner.
- A non-refundable “Pet Fee”, as determined by the homeowner, will apply to each reservation that includes a dog. This fee does not cover damage to the property or grounds resulting from a dog, including but not limited to: chewing, scratching, digging and unreported housetraining accidents.
- All local laws and regulations, e.g., leash laws, beach rules, etc., must be followed and may vary depending on the location of your property. Please check out the town regulations generally found on their town websites.
General Pet Rules:
Guests with dogs are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your time with us:
- Please clean up after your dog, both in public areas and in the yard of your rental property.
- Please do not allow your dog to bark excessively or to roam onto neighboring properties. Many of our homes are located near residential neighborhoods, and we must respect the comfort and privacy of those residents. Complaints may lead to eviction without refund. This will be at the sole discretion of Kinlin Grover.
- Please do not allow dogs on furniture or beds. It is also helpful to bring something (bed, blanket, etc.) on which you know your pet will be comfortable sleeping. Just because you allow your pets on your furniture and beds at your home does not mean it is allowed in our rental properties. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind. This may include professional steam cleaning; usually resulting in charges above $300.
- Please groom your dog - particularly if it is a breed prone to shedding. Pet hair can be difficult to remove and the next renter in your property may not have a pet. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind and require additional cleaning, laundering and/or dry cleaning.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended for long periods of time. A crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave. You are responsible for any damages your pet causes.
- Please do your best to clean and dry your dog after a walk; this will help to ensure you will leave the property in good condition without being charged an extra cleaning fee.
- Please ensure that your dog’s medications and immunizations are up-to-date, especially flea treatment.
Please contact your rental agent at Kinlin Grover Vacation Rentals should you have any questions.
We are happy to recommend a kennel should you decide to bring and board your pet.